Ichiban :x

Friday, August 24, 2007

What happened on me this few months ? Part 1

my blog been abandon for quite long time already since Dec 2006. my life been screw upside down and being through a lot of things which are bad, sadness, happiness, failure and appreciated.


Let me go through ........




Jan 2007, during this month of new year nothing much happened, started to fall in love with GPS devices because of it new to me and with a heart of want to know, so i started to explor it .




Feb 2007, Chinese new year - this is the most happy moment, family, friends and mate all go back to home town and gather together to have some foods, share some happiness, most importantly collect Ang Pao. Yeah we also drink quite a lot in Chinese New Year that the best moment, sit down, drink with friends share your bottom from our heart.




will be continue .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home